Learning about the earthquakes and hearing about the tsunami warnings prompted us to learn more about tsunamis.
Here are some websites we found:
- Tsunami (a wiki article about tsunamis in general)
- Tsunami (some basic information about tsunamis from FEMA)
- Tsunami (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration – loads of information!)
- Tsunami (Pacific Tsunami Museum)
- Center For Tsunami Research (good information here)
- Tsunami Ready (National Weather Service)
- Waves Of Distruction: Tsunami (PBS Online)
- Welcome To Tsunami (University of Washington)
- Tsunami (some basic information for kids)
- What Causes A Tsunami? (some great visuals about tsunamis)
- Earthquake and Tsunami Coloring Book (a printable coloring book for kids – PDF)
- Tsunami Warning (an online book about tsunami)
We are currently following the Hawaiian tsunami information on CNN.
Leave your thoughts and comments.