Awhile back, my friend Dawn put up this post about her Top 20 Blogs and I was so excited to be included in the list.
Sister Lisa put up this post encouraging everyone to write their own Top 20 Lists and link back to her page. So, I thought I would send out some linky love to a few of my favorite blogs.
1. 5 Kids And A Dog – Dawn is one of my best friends online and I have loved chatting with her and getting to know her.
2. Saving For Someday – Sara is another lady that I have loved getting to know. I always love reading her blog.
3. Mommy Moment – Jody is a Canadian mama with a wonderful blog and I have enjoyed getting to know her as well.
4. Our Crazy Boys – I recently met Becca and discovered her site. You will want to check it out.
5. Marine Corps Nomads – I have long loved Heather’s blog and we have started to build a friendship which I look forward to nurturing and building.
6. The Homeschool Chick – I love Sue’s blog. I have really enjoyed getting to know her.
7. Chaos Appreciation – Lisa blogs here and this has been a favorite blog of mine for a while. now.
8. Confessions Of A Homeschooler – Erica has such a pretty blog and it is so full of wonderful resources.
9. Spell Out Loud – Maureen is another creative blogger and homeschooler whose blog I love to visit.
10. Homeschool Creations – Jolanthe has a whole lot of creative going on through this blog and her other blogs.
11. Along The Way – Cindy always has interesting and fun things on her blog. Have a look around.
12. Filth Wizardry – Lindsey has an amazing blog that you really need to spend some time digging at. She has the most amazing and original ideas.
13. Frugal Fun 4 Boys – This is a new found favorite of mine and I can’t wait to explore it more.
14. Multi Media Homeschooling – This is a relatively new blog put out by Kimberly. I love the concept, check it out.
15. A Mother’s Journal – Lynne has created a beautiful space on her site and I am always inspired when I go there.
16. A Proverbs Wife – Saidah has had some awesome posts at her site recently and I can’t wait to go explore there more.
What are your Top 20 Favorite Blogs?