Our Daily Cleaning Checklist
Yesterday we talked about the cleaning games we play and today I am talking about our Daily Cleaning Checklist.
For a very long time, I have wanted to make a Daily Cleaning Checklist to hang on the wall. As always, we have so many things going on around here (Surprise Parties, Drop In Relatives from the USA, and Birthdays) that I have put it off. I told you that this series was to help me accomplish my goals as much as it was to provide you with useful information.
I was thinking about what I wanted to include on our Daily Cleaning Checklist and I knew that I wanted to keep it very simple. I wanted it to be a very basic list of the minimum things that needed to be done each day. Not because we are lazy, but because I really want us to work on focusing on the basics and not getting distracted (which is very easy for us to do around here).
I also knew that I wanted the Daily Cleaning Checklist to be very pretty, something that I would be proud to hang on my wall. I also wanted it to be something that would fit the colors that I ultimately want for my kitchen (and have wanted for some time now). You can see some of the things I would love for my kitchen on my Kitchen Dreams board on Pinterest.
I thought you all might like to have a chance to download my Daily Cleaning Checklist, so I made 3 versions.
The first version is the one I am going to print and put up on my wall as soon as I get some more colored ink. The plan is to print it out, laminate it, hole punch it, and hang it with pretty red or blue ribbon. The reason that dishes and laundry are both listed 3 times is that we need the visual reminder to work on them again through out the day.
The second version that I made only has everything listed once in case you don’t need the extra reminders like I do.
The third version is completely blank. My thinking here is that you can print it out, laminate it, and then use a dry or wet erase marker to add things to it each day. Another idea would be to print it and put it in a picture frame (behind glass) and use a dry or wet erase market to add or remove things at will.
You can download all the versions of the download in one PDF and just print the one/s you need.
I hope this Daily Cleaning Checklist will be helpful for you. I know that I am really excited about getting it up on my kitchen wall. It will be the place I send the kids when they complain of boredom.
The Rest Of This Week . . .
I have loads of fun stuff coming your way this week. You won’t want to miss anything, so make sure you are subscribed and following me.
Visit A Few Of My Blogging Friends
I am also excited to be participating in with Sidetracked Sarah and another group of 22 wonderful bloggers to bring you this series on Organizing and Cleaning. This week we are talking about all things Organizing and Cleaning:
- 5 Days of Organizing Kids Toys Into Centers
- 5 Days of Organizing Your Computer
- 5 Days of Organizing & Cleaning Your Kitchen
- 5 Days of Cleaning Your Mind & Body
- 5 Days of Meal Planning & Menu Organization
- 5 Days of Organizing Your Home to Promote Literacy
- 5 Days of Organizing on the Cheap
- 5 Days Of Organizing Homeschool Supplies
- 5 Days of Cleaning Up Your Cleaning Supplies: Going Natural
- 5 Days of Organizing Kids Clothes
- 5 Days of Organizing Your Fitness Routine
- 5 Days of Organizing Your Kitchen Tools
- 5 Days of Organizing Your Hospitality
- 5 Simple Tips for an Organized Life
- 5 Days of Favorite Cleaning Tools
- 5 Days of Organizing Your Bathroom
- 5 Days of Organizing for Classical Education
- 5 Days of Organizing When You Don’t Feel Like It
- 5 Days of Organizing Your Grocery Budget
- 5 Days of Organizing for Back to School
- 5 Days of Organizing Your Linen Closet
- AND ME 5 Days of Cleaning Your House
A Facebook Party
You Are Invited To A Mommy Time Facebook Party on August 21st (that’s TODAY). Click on the link to RSVP and enter to win prizes.
Who is Ready For Giveaways?
Okay, you stuck with me to the end of this post. Now it is time to hop over to Sidetracked Sarah’s and enter to win prizes.
* Check Out The GIVEAWAYS *
Don’t forget to leave a comment here before you go.
How do you use your blogging to help you reach your real life goals?
What is on your Daily Cleaning Checklist?