Latest video – Feb 9, 2015:
The first one:
We have been trying out claymation. We pulled out a plasticine set we bought and have been learning how to make figures and build sets.
The kids love it.
Here is a post on when we first attempted to make characters: claymation characters.
Below you will find resources to help you learn this art.
- Stop Motion Studio – https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/stop-motion-studio/id441651297?mt=8
- iMotion – https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/imotion/id421365625?mt=8
- Stop-Motion – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sheado.stopmotion&hl=en
- Clayframes – stop motion – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jal.clickstudio.mainpack
- Zoetrope – http://apps.microsoft.com/windows/en-us/app/zoetrope/0fab6b06-702a-4f22-95c3-a8c1e804c0a0
- Stop Motion Studio – http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/stop-motion-studio/668c3ef4-9295-44d9-9706-c2a117814ced