This week we are talking about resources for doing speech therapy at home. I am exploring the different speech therapy resources available to help my son Malachi.
My kids love it when I play games and activities with them. I love it when I can sneak a learning activity in without them realizing that they are “doing school.”
I found some great ideas for speech and languages games and activities on these sites:
- Articulation Games (excellent activity ideas here)
- Materials To Adapt For Speech Therapy (huge list)
- Games To Use As Tools (excellent ideas)
- Toys To Use As Tools (awesome ideas)
- Speech Therapy Articulation Cards: Game And Activity Ideas (free cards here)
What are your favorite games and activities to use with your children (for speech or other learning activities)?