I have no idea where the time goes. We no sooner start a week and it is over. I blink and wonder where the time has gone.
- I recently had a lovely visit with a sweet homeschool mother (and some of her children) and gained some Godly wisdom.
- There is a new woman’s ministry starting up in our complex and I was thrilled to be asked to be part of it.
- We flipped the living room, yet again, trying to find more space for our schooling. This place is just too small.
- My curriculum planning meeting with our support teacher is over now and I have the go ahead to order next year’s materials. I have been making a list – 2012 to 2013 Curriculum – but be warned, I need to purge that list before I do any ordering.
- Friday I had a guest post over at Mom’s Mustard Seeds – Letting God Rule Your Curriculum .
- I also had a guest post over at Homeschool Blogging – Make People Read Your Blog – Navigation .
- Hosanna (3) broke her middle toe by dropping Elisha’s hand weight on it. It was bright purple and very swollen, but it is looking a little better now.
- Jonah finally got outside with the kids to tend to the front garden (the neighbor cats were making it their new potty).
- We made the decision to no longer have a television in our living room and gave away our giant entertainment center. (I still have a television in my room).
- We have a rental inspection tomorrow morning, so the house is getting a spring cleaning from top to bottom.
I am linking up with Top Ten Tuesday.