Welcome to the Summer Bucket List series. I am joining together with an awesome group of bloggers and we are bringing you a collection of Summer Bucket Lists. I hope you will join us each day this week as we share our Summer Bucket Lists with you.
I used to make a mean chocolate chip cookie, but the past few years in our house, we have not done much baking. Here are just a few reasons why the baking has been lacking lately.
- We had 2 years on the gluten-free, casein-free diet (due to Elisha’s autism) and baking from scratch was too stressful.
- We had twins and one of them had an allergy to dairy, milk, and nuts which again made baking stressful.
- I injured my knee (1.5 years ago) and could no longer stand in the kitchen.
Baking is high on my summer bucket list because Hosanna is finally able to eat dairy and eggs if they are cooked. I am still not touching dairy until we have the okay from the allergist.
My kids have asked to bake:
Don’t Forget The Other Bucket Lists
Don’t forget to take a few moments and visit the Summer Bucket List posts written by the other wonderful ladies participating in this series.
- Joy @ My Home In The Smokies
- Tonya @ The Traveling Praters
- Jeniffer & Melissa @ Sisters ‘N Cloth
- Lisa @ Creativlei
- Nancy @ Proverbs 31 Jewels
- Jennifer @ Teaching Boys
- Tara @ Feels Like Home Blog
- Kelli @ Adventurez In Child’rearing
And check back tomorrow for one more wrap up post filled with great resources.
What is your favorite thing to bake with your kids?