Solomon plays lacrosse and during a game he is injured. His sight gets reversed and he ends up seeing the world upside down. He meets Wren who was born blind and she helps him see his unique perspective on life in a positive way.
Upside is an interesting movie that really shows the idea that faith requires more than just what you see. My husband and I both enjoyed watching this nice romantic movie and we felt that it was well done. This movie gave us an insight into what life is like when you have a disability.
There were a few things that we did not like about this movie:
- We didn’t like the college scene where there was drinking.
- We didn’t like the fact that Wren dated Solomon before he was a Christian.
- We also feel that this movie is not suitable for young children (we did not allow any of our children to watch this movie and they are all under 10).
If you want to find out more about this move:
- You can visit the website and watch a trailer at Upside.
- Or you can like them on Facebook at Upside.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.