I am thinking about the garden this week and making our list of things that we need to do.
- We need to clean up the toys in the backyard.
- We need to pull out the seed bin and decide what veggies we want to plant in the backyard.
- We need to get some compost to fill in the garden plots. Some how the dirt seems to disappear every year.
- We need to plant new grass seed to fill in the mud pit.
- We need to get a worm bin (scroll down). I have wanted one for several years now.
- We need to weed the front yard.
- We need to add some compost to the front garden.
- We need to decide which flowers to plant in the front yard.
- We need to find some fun things to add to the garden. Does anyone have any free or cheap ideas?
- We also need to get a sand and water table for the twins.
Check out this post and let me know How Does Your Garden Grow?
I am linking up to Top Ten Tuesday over at Oh Amanda.