Do you ever stop and think about all the things that you say to your kids everyday? I was thinking about this yesterday and these are some of the things I could come up with.
- don't bug your brother
- don't take toys away from him (or her)
- use quiet feet – no running
- stop standing on the couch
- wash your face, wash your hands
- change your shirt
- don't lick your plate
- no you cannot go on the computer (the ipad, the xbox, or any other electronic device) until your school work is done
- please don't mess up my bed (if you watch tv in my room)
- I need another coffee
What things do you say to your kids everyday?
I am linking to Top Ten Tuesday.