In my life this week…
- I have big news! I am the proud new owner of Connections Network. If you are looking to connect with other bloggers, come on over and check it out.
- I had my weekly visit with my friend Jenn and her two little boys
- I had a visit with another friend from my past this week. Deana has 4 adorable girls
In our summer school this week…
- the older boys went to the IMAX (Rescue: Disaster Response) with grandma
- all the kids went for a long trail walk with daddy
- the OT came for her bi-weekly appointment with Elisha and hung out with me for an extra hour for our planning meeting.
My favorite things this week were…
- Jonah putting up the new curtain rods. I have fabric and plans to make curtains for the kitchen. It’s pretty white with blue flowers.
- finally opening the box that housed my new sewing machine, taking out the sewing machine and actually having a look at it. That’s as far as I got with it. I got the sewing machine for my birthday in MAY from my mama. I love having my own sewing machine, now I just have to get over the fear of using it (or breaking it).
Things I’m working on…
- I have two acrylic paintings in progress.
- I have one crocheted purse finished and one almost finished. These are for a friend, but I hope to make some for our Etsy store. Don’t hold me to it though, because it might not happen.
- We are making over the kitchen. That is a whole post in itself, but we are making great progress and I am really excited.
Planning (lot’s of school related planning going on for next year)
- planning Elisha’s IEP
- planning Elisha’s special needs order
- and refining my regular curricula order and actually placing it
- basic school supply list for when the sales start
I am linking up with The Homeschool Mother’s Journal this week.