*Please read all the way down to the bottom of this post because there is an opportunity for you to link up your Christmas posts today.
If you have been following this series all week, you will have read all of my Christmas Decorating posts. If you have not visited my other posts, you can catch up now.
- Day 1 – Tree, Lights, Action
- Day 2 – Top Ten Decorations From My Childhood
- Day 3 – Frugal Christmas Decorating
- Day 4 – Trimming The Tree
- Day 5 – Decoration Making Day – A New Tradition
Hopefully, you will have taken the time to visit these other fabulous bloggers who brought you some amazing Christmas themed posts each day this week.
- A Slob Comes Clean – Getting Your Home Company Ready
- Feels Like Home – Christmas Traditions
- Somewhat Crunchy – Christmas with Dairy Allergies
- Spell Outloud – Children’s Books
- Mama’s Learning Corner – Children’s Crafts
- Many Little Blessings – Edible Gifts
- An Oregon Cottage – Christmas Cookies
- Catholic Icing – Wishing Jesus Happy Birthday
- The Traveling Praters – Traveling
- The Homeschool Classroom – Gifts Kids Can Make
- Mama’s Laundry Talk – Laundry Gifts
*special thanks to Angie for making the graphic button for our series.
Now it is your turn to link up your Christmas posts. I can’t wait to read what you have been writing about Christmas.
‘); // ]]>