Yes, worms do have babies!
Here are three web pages which directly answered my son’s question:
- You can read more information about the Common Earthworm.
- Here is a very interesting article on Earthworm Reproduction.
- You can read the answer to this question by clicking the question, “Do earthworms have babies?”
Here are some blogs that have unit studies on earthworms so you can study further:
- Check out this blog’s unit study on Earthworms.
- Here is another fun post about Studying Earthworms, with loads of great resources.
- Here is a fun lapbook from Homeschool Share.
If you are looking for interactive websites online where your kids can learn more about worms check out these pages:
I hope you had fun learning more about worms with us.
What have you been studying with the kids?
What interesting questions have your children asked you?