This is what we have been up to this week…
We spent most of the week outside in the yard because the weather has been so nice. The kids really enjoyed digging in the dirt.
Hosanna discovered worms. She would walk around holding them and trying to kiss them.
I didn’t get around to setting up the boxes, so that post will have to wait until another week. The kids were just having too much fun outside. The boys found a caterpillar and made a bug jar. They have been having fun watching it and Jonah took these awesome pictures.
What I thought I would share this week is a list of fun spring things to put on cards and throw in your workboxes. I am sure you will find something in this list for your family. I would love to hear what you would add to the list. Leave me a note in the comments.
- Compare seeds and make a graph.
- Dig in the dirt and look for worms.
- Plant some seeds in the garden.
- Look for insects and make a bug jar.
- Make a terrarium.
- Spend some time weeding the garden.
- Identify leaves or plants in your garden.
- Create a nature bucket for play outside.
- Have some fun with a water sensory bucket.
- Read a book about spring, plants, insects, etc.
What spring things are in your workboxes this week?
I am linking this post up with What’s In The Box Wednesday.