1. My post is up at The Homeschool Classroom. Check it out – 7 Steps You Can Use When Choosing Your Homeschool Materials.
2. Did you check out my post about Embarking On Your Homeschooling Journey?
3. My friend Dawn from 5 Kids on a Dog wrote a blog post that went viral – 10 Reasons I (Don’t) Homeschool.
4. Someone copied Dawn’s post and pasted it somewhere else. She is fighting to get it taken down.
5. There is a giveaway at The M.O.B. Society today. Read the post and leave a comment. A Lesson From A Mooshie.
6. We are in the middle of a heat wave and I would spend the day in my freezer if I could.
7. We are starting our third week of homeschooling. We love the homeschool materials we chose. You can read about them here – Our Homeschool Plans.
8. I am still thinking about and pondering last week’s Heart of the Matter online homeschooling conference. I am looking forward to the MP3’s being ready.
9. I am wondering if you have you read my post about The Queen and Her Disorderly Castle?
10. I am linking up with Top Ten Tuesday.
So, what ten things are happening at your house today?