Please Note: Our daughter has allergies to dairy, eggs, and nuts, so I generally will not include a recipe with those things in it (unless I plan to modify it).
I was really excited to discover that today was a holiday. Victoria Day kind of crept up on me this year, but I am very thankful for the extra day this weekend. It is nice and sunny outside and the kids are enjoying playing in the garden. My husband even planted some flower seeds this morning (during the twins morning nap).
Here is my menu plan for the week:
- Monday – Sweet and Sour Chicken and Fried Rice
- Tuesday –Chicken Soup and homemade rolls
- Wednesday – Homemade Pizza ( topping ideas here )
- Thursday – Chicken Gravy and Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
- Friday – Roast Beef with potatoes, carrots, and gravy.
- Saturday – Beef Stew
- Sunday – Beef Soup
What is on your schedule for food this week?
I am linking up with Menu Plan Monday this week. Check out all the awesome menus that other moms have planned.