So, you are trying to get your ducks in a row and get organized for this coming home school year, right? I have my materials ordered and most of them have already arrived. We have already completed our first week of school. My next challenge is to figure out how to get everything done each day. I thought that I would share with you some of the homeschool planners and organizers that I have found.
- Highland Heritage Forms has a wonderful collection of printable pages to help you in your homeschooling. These are available for free download and most of the pages are PDF’s.
- Donna Young has been one of my favorite sites forever. She has an amazing collection of homeschool planner pages that you will want to explore. These are available for free download and many of the pages are PDF’s.
- The Well Planned Day from the Home Educating Family has a few different types of planners available for sale as PDF or as a printed version. These books are very well done and colorful.
- The Master Planner is the one that I purchased this year on the advice of Dawn from 5 Kids and a Dog. It a paid PDF download from CurrClick and it is full of great resources.
- The Intentional Planner is another great planner. It is a paid download that you can actually type in and then print. Many of the pages are in color with cute graphics.
- Homeschool Tracker has a free version and a paid version. I have used the free version before and this year I purchased the 30 day trial version to see if it was something that would work for our family.
- Homeschool Skedtracker is a free program very similar to Homeschool Tracker.
- The Homeschool Mama’s Planner is a planner that I had not seen before, but found it advertised on CurrClick.
- The 2010 Schoolhouse Planner is the planner put out by the Old Schoolhouse Magazine. You have to pay for this one and it is a huge PDF.
What are you using to plan your homeschool this year?