We wanted to learn more about Hawaii following the tsunami warning resulting from the earthquake in Chile. We found some great resources.
- Hawaii (wiki article)
- Hawaii’s Official Tourism Page (great resource)
- Hawaii.gov (Official government site for Hawaii)
- Hawaii (Info Please – loads of info about Hawaii)
- Hawaii (AtoZ Kids Stuff)
- State of Hawaii (apples4theteacher)
- Hawaii: Teaching About The 50th State (an excellent article from Education World – loads of links)
- Maoli Nō – Truly Native (lesson plans about Hawaii)
- Hawaii’s Living Treasures (for kids)
- Hawaii State Facts For Students (US Census website for kids)
- Virtual Field Trips (visit Hawaii from your computer)
- Hawaiian Endangered Animals Coloring Books (a printable coloring book)
- Hawaii Resources For Teachers And Students (loads of resource links)
Have you studied Hawaii? Do you have any useful resources to share? Leave your thoughts in the comments.