I can’t bring myself to make goals for the whole year, so I am setting my goals for January 2010.
1. Write at least one blog post every day.
I want to write at least one blog post every day. These blog posts will include a combination of creative writing pieces, reviews, updates, kid funnies, and anything else that inspires me.
2. Create a new download each week. That’s 4 more this month!
I have tons of ideas for new downloads and I wish that I had time to make all of them. I am not making any promises about what is coming in this area, but I want to make at least one download each week (there may be more).
3. Add new resources to the Homeschool4free Pages at least once each week.
The Homeschool4free Pages are an area of the new site that I really want to work on and build up. I would like to add resources at least once each week.
4. Update the Workbox Blogroll as needed.
I will update the Workbox Blogroll as people send me their blog addresses or I find great resources.
5. Visit ALL of the Workbox Blogs at least once this month and comment.
I enjoy visiting other blogs and leaving comments on them. It is my goal to visit ALL of the Workbox Blogs once each month, but I am going to aim for January 2010 first.
6. Post to Twitter regularly about the happenings on my blog.
When I write a blog post, add a download, update a page etc. I will post about it on Twitter.
7. Send emails to relevant yahoo groups about the happenings on my blog.
When I update the Homeschool4free Pages I will send an email to the Homeschool4free Yahoo Group. When I updated or add Workbox related things I will send emails to the relevant Workbox Yahoo Groups. When I write, update or add things that are relevant to other Yahoo Groups I will send them emails.
8. Respond to all comments and emails made through Sunflower Schoolhouse in a timely manner (one or two days).
I have been responding to all comments via email and I plan to continue doing this. I respond to all emails sent to me. I enjoy the connection with my readers and look forward to more comments and emails from all of you.
Bonus Goal ~ Learn about ways to improve my blogging.
Take time to read and learn about blogging strategies. Write an article and share links to resources that will help me improve my blogging.
If you have a blog, what are your blogging goals for January 2010?
If you don’t have a blog, do you have any personal goals for this month?