The Week 2 Challenge Was…
The Master Bedroom
When it rains, it pours!
I had good intentions again this week, but I put my back out and then one of our bookshelves broke when my husband was moving it. So, I will tell you what I did accomplish and then I will come back later on in the challenge with pictures.
- we moved the bed to the other side of the room
- we took out several boxes of stuff that still needs to be sorted and organized (mostly homeschool materials)
- we moved one bookshelf out of our bedroom (the one that broke) but it wasn’t the one that I wanted moved
Still to do…
- go through the closet and get rid of excess and clutter
- make and hang curtains for the window
- make and hang curtains for the closet
The Week 3 Challenge Is…
Here are some things to consider as you take on this week’s challenge.
- clear out the clutter (anything that doesn’t belong there)
- make the space more beautiful as you go
- is there anything stashed in this room that could be used to make a Christmas gift for someone? (pull it out and put it aside)
- share your ideas for frugal decorating and organizing
- tell us what you are getting rid of
- write a blog post and come back and link it up next week
- include before and after pictures of the bedrooms if you can
My Personal Goals
Along with the above, here are some of my personal goals.
- change all the bedding
- wash down the walls
- go through the closets
- come up with some new curtain ideas (using what I have)
- brainstorm decorating ideas (using what I have)
Use THIS LINKY (the one below) to link up your post about WEEK 2 (Master Bedroom). Come back next MONDAY and link up and share about your experiences with WEEK 3 (Bedrooms).
If you have trouble with the linky just leave a comment below.