It is time for another Sweet Finds Saturday.
- I absolutely loved this homemade play kitchen made out of an entertainment center. It is amazing.
- This homemade design notebook is inspiring and might help me keep track of all the little scraps that I rip out of the fliers and catalogs when I am inspired.
- Jimmie has a sneaky way of educating. I think I like it. I found this post today about teaching Geography Without A Curriculum simply by integrating it when it comes up. I like this approach. It makes for a more natural way of learning things and more importantly learning to look for information when you need it instead of simply taking information that is handed to you.
- I am intrigued by this Math Notebooking Squidoo Lense. I love this way of learning. Moses is always writing out math problems and I could just Set The Manipulatives Free and he would be in heaven.
- Have you seen these awesome shape book patterns from eduplace.com? They are amazing. You could use them for all different kinds of projects (like mini book reports).
What are your sweet finds for this week?