Navigate / search

Planning Your Homeschool Day

How do you plan your homeschool day?

Are you a fly by the seat of your pants (or skirt) kind of gal or do you write everything day and neatly check things off your list?

Maybe you fall somewhere in between the two extremes? (that’s me)

Whatever your homeschool planning method, I have probably found a planner just for you.

Free planning materials:

Paid planning materials:

Now you have no excuse for getting more organized!

Which planner do you use? Something not listed here?

HoneyBrown

Jesus follower, wife of 1, mama of 5, homeschooler, writer, painter, graphic designer, crochet lover...

Comments

Sam

Thank you for posting this!!! I am jumping from homeschooling just my older daughter to homeschooling my daughter and my niece plus a preschooler who demands regular school time this year. We’ve been flying by the seat of my pants for the last 2 months but it, not surprisingly, hasn’t been working well, so I’m quite grateful for this list :)

Beatrice

I’ve been contemplating about the idea of homeschooling. Well, it is very timely to be reading your post. Isn’t it? :) I think I would go with the free planning materials since I am on a tight budget right now. Learning can be cheap but can be fantastic at the same time. :)

Bindhurani

I can imagine your busy day of homeschooling. I never did that. My daughter is going to the public school. i can’t even imagine teaching her at home. I will be so helpless. You are doing a great job, I think. So how is the planner working?

Arthur

At home, we have a list that we tick off.

Ellen

Have to admit it: I’m a check-things-off girl. I make my own planner: I created a weekly planner (a table in WordPerfect, my word processing software of choice) partially based on Ambleside Online’s reading schedule with our other subjects added in, as well as that week’s particular appointments and activities. It’s been working well for several years now.

Natalie Z

You are going to be a great resource this summer! I don’t homeschool, but I truly believe that parents are important in our children’s success in life. Summer I work to reinforce what they learned and get them through their struggles.

cmichaelsny

Thanks for all the tips you share to us..I can use this on the beginning of classes..Its very useful specially for all the mothers..

tinafreysd

One of the big biology lessons as you home school your children will be about the human body and how it works. And a fascinating part of the body is the digestive system..