Speech Therapy Games and Activities
This week we are talking about resources for doing speech therapy at home. I am exploring the different speech therapy resources available to help my son Malachi.
My kids love it when I play games and activities with them. I love it when I can sneak a learning activity in without them realizing that they are “doing school.”
I found some great ideas for speech and languages games and activities on these sites:
- Articulation Games (excellent activity ideas here)
- Materials To Adapt For Speech Therapy (huge list)
- Games To Use As Tools (excellent ideas)
- Toys To Use As Tools (awesome ideas)
- Speech Therapy Articulation Cards: Game And Activity Ideas (free cards here)
What are your favorite games and activities to use with your children (for speech or other learning activities)?
Jesus follower, wife of 1, mama of 5, homeschooler, writer, painter, graphic designer, crochet lover...