How Many Ways Can You Eat Roast?
It’s the week of the ROAST over at our house.
We bought a giant roast this month. When I say giant, I mean G-I-A-N-T! The man behind my husband in the line at the grocery store asked who we were feeding with our half a cow. It’s just the seven of us (and my parents), but we shop for a month.
On the Large Family Good Eats menu this week are all things roast beef. I am open to more suggestions and ideas (in the comments).
- Beef Stew – onions, cooked beef, peas, corn, green beans, with rice
- Beef and Broccoli – beef, broccoli, rice
- Pizza – with onions, beef, peppers, olives, mushrooms (for those that can eat them), and homemade pizza dough
- Beef Stroganoff – beef, gravy, and fettuccine noodles
- Fajita Casserole – Beef, peppers, olives, fajita spice/sauce, with noodles or rice
If you need ideas for your menu this week take a moment and visit my Beautiful Food board on Pinterest.
visit Menu Plan Monday (I am linking up with them today).
What are you eating this week? (any roast beef?)
Jesus follower, wife of 1, mama of 5, homeschooler, writer, painter, graphic designer, crochet lover...