It’s the week of the ROAST over at our house.
We bought a giant roast this month. When I say giant, I mean G-I-A-N-T! The man behind my husband in the line at the grocery store asked who we were feeding with our half a cow. It’s just the seven of us (and my parents), but we shop for a month.
On the Large Family Good Eats menu this week are all things roast beef. I am open to more suggestions and ideas (in the comments).
- Beef Stew – onions, cooked beef, peas, corn, green beans, with rice
- Beef and Broccoli – beef, broccoli, rice
- Pizza – with onions, beef, peppers, olives, mushrooms (for those that can eat them), and homemade pizza dough
- Beef Stroganoff – beef, gravy, and fettuccine noodles
- Fajita Casserole – Beef, peppers, olives, fajita spice/sauce, with noodles or rice
If you need ideas for your menu this week take a moment and visit my Beautiful Food board on Pinterest.
visit Menu Plan Monday (I am linking up with them today).
What are you eating this week? (any roast beef?)