Brick Building Activities

I have had many people searching my website recently for the Brick Building cards. Since the original post was lost when the server crashed, I thought I would write another one to highlight these cards.

Brick Building Activities is a collection of cards that you can use to incorporate building bricks (such as Lego or Duplo)  into your homeschoolingl. These activity cards were created to put in the worboxes we use for homeschooling. If you don’t use workboxes then they could be used simply to give you and your children creative ideas of things to build.

Confessions Of A Homeschooler mentioned these on her blog in her post about Kindergarten Workbox Fun.

You can download the Brick Building Activities from our Store.

~If you have mentioned Brick Building Activities on your blog, I would be happy to mention you and link to your post here.~

16 replies
  1. Cariann
    Cariann says:

Cameron has been thoroughly enjoying the cards. I need to reprint them and laminate them this time as we have been through a couple of the cards and they got pretty mashed up.. I have also downloaded some instruction sheets from Lego.com and included them with the blank brick cards as a following directions task.

2. Jennifer
    Jennifer says:

It says, “[Download not found]” where the link should be for the Brick Building Activities. Can you help? Thanks!

3. Kim
    Kim says:

Hi Honey! I have been looking all over for your blog…thank goodness I found it. However the brick building activities say that “download not found”> Could you please upload again?

Thanks! Kim

• Honey
      Honey says:

Hi Kim,

My husband has fixed the code, so hopefully you will be able to download the Brick Building Activities again. Let me know if you have any more trouble.

Blessings
      Honey

4. Julie
    Julie says:

Hi! I am so excited about your brick building activities, but it says “download not found” for me as well. Would you mind uploading it again? Thanks so much!

5. kate
    kate says:

Hi honey,

I’m really interested in these brick building activities but the download is still saying “page not found”. Would you mind uploading it again?Thank you very much!

6. Heather
    Heather says:

I hate the be the bringer of bad news, but the link doesn’t seem to be working again (darn computer codes!). Whenever I click on the ‘store’ button it takes me back to the original post.

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!